Welcome to notes connected to the families of Carrington, Daugherty, DeLong, Pepper, Wilson, Bartholomew & Enke. This blogsite is an offshoot of Prairie Roots - a quarterly family newsletter sent to 120 households by Judy Hostvet Paulson.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Experimental DeLong Family Pedigree Chart




I did want to make the effort of putting a Pedigree Chart out for readers. The font is way too small and I haven't found a way to enlarge it. The whole organization of the page is not to my liking. Like anything else that doesn't work quite right, the hours of thinking and doing are worth it...I did learn. I'm thinking about doing a different type of chart with these same people...The Delong Family. Catherine Elizabeth Daugherty was of this family. If a reader would like information on generations before those posted, get back to me and I'll be glad to send them to you.
Now that I see the final product as the viewer would, it isn't too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, when I click on the charts, they do enlarge so they are very readable.

    ReplyDelete