Welcome to notes connected to the families of Carrington, Daugherty, DeLong, Pepper, Wilson, Bartholomew & Enke. This blogsite is an offshoot of Prairie Roots - a quarterly family newsletter sent to 120 households by Judy Hostvet Paulson.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pepper Family Pedigree



Still a bit of a trial to get these Pedigree charts together. The top one deals with Martha Pepper (Grandpa Fred Daugherty's grandmother) and the bottem is a overall chart for all branches of Mom's family. There aren't a lot of details presented for branches here, other than the Peppers, as I took the info from the Pepper folder. I'm going to do the Daugherty family next, but not for a couple of days. A "breather" will be taken and another normal post will be done tomorrow.
I've been checking up on other family blogs and have enjoyed Curt and Joyce Goehring's, as well as those of Chad Geidel and Pam Rounseville. I think that Gwen Johnson has something out there as well. Just haven't found it yet. Again, if specific information is wanted on particular family members or families, just let me know. I haven't heard from as many family members as I had hoped, but having a blog is very helpful for me in keeping focused on unique questions and individuals. Hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment